Whenever I go to bed I always notice that my father has a cup of Chamomile tea without fail and wonder What does Chamomile tea taste like? Let’s Know!
One day when I asked him why does he do so, he said that it helps him to relax and have a good sleep. To know about it in detail, I went for some internet surfing where I found some details about what is Chamomile tea and its benefits, how to brew Chamomile tea, and what does Chamomile tea taste like.
Do you want to know the same? So let us go for that.
Chamomile tea and what does it taste like?
Chamomile is a herb that is extracted from the flower Asteraceae plant. The head of the flower is infused with hot water to manufacture Chamomile tea.
Thinking about how does the Chamomile tea taste like – Chamomile tea gives you an earthy and a bit apple bind, smooth and light texture. This golden yellow beverage if served with few drops of honey than can be a perfect cup of herbal tea.
Brew your Chamomile tea
As we know, brewing a particular cup of tea completely depends on someone’s personal choice and preference. But brewing play a significant role in having a better experience of tea so here is a basic guideline to how to brew Chamomile tea-
- Boil a cup of water in a utensil
- Once it boiled properly then put off the flame to let the water be in its position
- Then add the Chamomile tea in I and stir it properly
- Then heat the water and strain the solids from the drink
- Serve it with some honey or sugar to add some sweetness to it
And your perfect cup of Nausea is ready. Yes tea for Nausea, Chamomile tea not only helps in relaxing your mind but also plays a huge role in fixing your sleeping problems by proving you with better sleep.
Some of the basic health benefits of Chamomile tea
Chamomile tea consists of some of the health benefits which are helpful like-
- Tea for Nausea – As Chamomile tea helps you to wind down for bed by relaxing your mind it is known as a tea for Nausea. It has 0% of caffeine content in it.
- Relief from Anxiety– Chamomile tea consists of Flavoid and Apigen which is observed to help the Chamomile tea for providing a mild sedative-like effect in the receptor’s brain so that he can relax his brain any anxiety.
- Chamomile tea is also very helpful for maintaining the proper Digestion system in the body.
- If a bit of fresh Ginger Roots can be added while brewing the Chamomile tea it can make it best tea for Anti-inflammatory properties.
So, if you are a Herbal tea person who wants a pack full of Antioxidants in it like my father does then Chamomile tea is the best for you.
# Fact – Do you know what does honey Chamomile tea taste like?
When few drops of honey are added to the cup of Chamomile tea it does not only enhance the sweetness of the tea but also acts as surprising health benefits like – lowering the chances of Diabetes, controlling Blood Pressure, and also Blood Sugar levels, and many more.
How many types of Chamomile tea do we have?
There are different types of Chamomile Plant mainly based on their geographic existence, type of seeds, and plant species. We can broadly distinguish them into two main types of plant Roman Chamomile and English Chamomile tea.
Based on the flower and its plant herbs used while blending the tea we can find the difference in it as well as experience how does Chamomile tea tastes like.
Different tea brands promote a different set of blends and flavor so do we as TeaSwan do. TeaSwan provides you with three blends of Chamomile Herbal tea. They are beautifully crafted as Chamomile Flower Tea, Chamomile Rose Moringa ( Cam Ro Mo), and Chamomile Lemongrass Peppermint (Cam Le Pep).
|BLENDS||BASIC INGREDIENTS||HEALTH BENEFITS|
|Chamomile Flower Tea||Chamomile Flower||– Regulates Diabetes
– Improves Complexion
|Chamomile Rose Moringa (Cam Ro Mo)||Chamomile Flower +Rose Petals + Moringa||– Helps to calm Nerves
– Improves Digestion
|Chamomile Lemongrass Peppermint (Cam Le Pep)||Chamomile Flower+ Lemongrass +Peppermint||– Prevention from Cough and cold
– Helps to Calm Nerves
I think only coming across a few pieces of information based on what is Chamomile tea and its benefits won’t completely make you convince to have it more often.
But once you taste it and come to know how does Chamomile tea tastes like as you can easily fall in love with it as my father has.